Origin and ReasonEdit
This common phrase is constantly mentioned througout Heroes, it was originally spoken by Hiro who came from the future to warn Peter that he must save Claire ("The Cheerleader") so that she can shoot Sylar as he is about to explode. Originally, Peter was supposed to be the exploding one, but that became Sylar later on.
Sylar is after Claire to take her ability, and because Claire is a cheerleader she is to be saved. If Claire manages to be saved then she can help save the world.
"Save the Cheerleader, save the World"
- Originally- Hiro Nakamura in Heroes
- Peter to Hiro on the phone.
- Isaac Mendez repeating what Peter said.
- Simone Deveaux after hearing Peter and Isaac Mendez say it.
- Eden McCain after hearing Isaac Mendez say it.
- Noah Bennet asking Isaac Mendez about it after hearing it from Eden McCain
- Claire Bennet asking Peter what it meant.
- Angela Petrelli joking about Peter thinking he could save the world.
- Nathan Petrelli asking Peter what he meant, and telling him he can't do it.
- Nathan changing the words slightly to "You saved the cheerleader, so we could save the world" speaking to Peter just before he explodes.
- Hiro Nakamura in The Eclipse, Part 2.