Regenerative Healing Factor is the ability to heal physical injuries rapidly, resulting in regeneration of damaged tissue.
- Also Called
- Rapid Cellular Regeneration
- Healing Factor
- Tissue Regeneration
- Accelerated Healing
- Instant Regeneration
This ability allows the user to heal at a extraordinary rate but not only that, The healing factor allows the possessor to heal from any serious injuries such as large cuts, broken bones, gunshot, explosions, radiation, nervous system damage, etc. This ability also allows the user to regrow any removed body parts, such as organs, limbs, teeth, etc. Claire Bennet was able to regrow her severed toe after cutting it off with a pair of scissors as an experiment. Individuals feel the pain as it happens just like a normal person would, they just get over it faster but Claire no longer feels the pain of her injuries thanks to Sylar, he examined her brain as a way to figure out how her power works and turned off whatever it was in the brains makes people feel pain. The regenerative capabilities are so strong that Claire Bennet was able to survive being at ground zero of a nuclear explosions on multiple occasions and immediately recover. Users are able to fully restore themselves, instantly nullifying any kind of damage or condition, and endlessly reviving from any death or destruction. Users are able to automatically revive and restore themselves upon death, restored to full optimal health.
While in possession of the ability, you can never get sick, immune to all poisons, toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, diseases, disorders, parasites, allergen, radiations, etc. their bodies neutralizes all detrimental contaminants in one’s body. This ability prevented Claire Bennet from becoming intoxicated as shown in "Into Asylum" when she drank at least 20 shots without becoming drunk. They become "well-endowed", and are physically, mentally and genetically perfect, any damage perfectly heals, even mental or genetic. Claire Bennet went her entire life without ever becoming ill. The blood of anyone with this ability can also be used to heal people. The users of this ability completely stops the aging, their telomeres restores to their optimal lengths, youthful prime, and never shortens. Adam Monroe has been alive since at least the 17th century, he had not aged at all. They become ageless, and functionally immortal; unable to age, die, rot, degrade, wither, get sick, or be permanently wounded, they self-sustained and their mind and soul are as immortal as their physical body, thus they possess endless vitality, vigor, willpower, and health. Adam lived for 400 years without losing himself, once stayed buried alive for over a year without trouble, he was able to easily begin hibernating, enter an intensively dormant state indefinitely, waking up immediately after Hiro dug him up.
- Claire Bennet was severally burned by radiation and caught in ground zero of two nuclear explosions, and managed to recover from both within seconds.
- Adam Monroe heals instantly after being shot in the head by a shotgun.
- Takezo Kensei healed from multiple arrow wounds.
- Noah Benett healed through a blood transfusion.
- Sylar was able to survive a full powered Electrokinesis blast from Elle.
- Claire Bennet was also able to regenerate her head after Sylar sawed off the top of it with a telekinetic cut.
Known Users Edit
- Claire Bennet
- Adam Monroe
- Arthur Petrelli
- Peter Petrelli
- Arthur Petrelli
- M.F. Harris (can heal himself and then create perfect clones of himself from severed limbs)
- Claire Bennet is the first character to demonstrate this ability.
- This ability has multiple healing properties.