The power to restore biotic organisms to their optimal health. Healing is an ability where the person is able to regenerate and repair cells in the body of a person who has been injured or ill. In the Heroes universe, this can happen at a greatly accelerated rate than normal healing.
- Cell Regeneration
- Healing Hands/Power/Touch
- Mend (Tales of Series)
- Recovery Power/Touch
User can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though the user may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.
Levels of HealingEdit
Note that the levels refer to what kind of damage user can heal, not the rate/speed the healing process happens.
Basic Level: User can do anything that normal healing would do, simply accelerated.
- Can heal minor wounds such as cuts, bruises and light burns.
- Recovering from minor to moderate blood loss.
- Critical wounds such as lost of limbs or damaged nerves and internal organs cannot be healed, but wounds can be closed.
- Cells that are fatally damaged, such as by burning, cannot be healed, resulting in permanent scarring.
Expert Level: User can do anything that normal healing and modern medical knowledge could achieve.
- Can heal external wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, disregarding of severity.
- Lost limbs can be reattached.
- Minor damaged internal organs may healed, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal.
- Nerves may remain damaged.
Advanced Level: User can heal things that current medical knowledge cannot do.
- Lost limbs and internal organs are completely healed.
- Damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent.
- Critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
Master Level: User can heal anything as long as the target is alive.
- Semi-Immortality by rejuvenating cells to keep them at their optimal prime.