|A Clear and Present Danger • Trust and Blood • Building 26 • Cold Wars • Exposed • Shades of Gray • Cold Snap • Into Asylum • Turn and Face the Strange • 1961 • I Am Sylar • An Invisible Thread|
Matt Parkman receives a tip from "Rebel" and heads to Building 26 with Peter Petrelli to save Daphne Millbrook and find the files that will expose Nathan's government plot(which is Flight 195's security footage). Claire partners up with an unlikely source to smuggle Alex out of the city. Sylar and Luke Campbell continue on their road trip, and Sylar begins to recall memories of his father that lead him to the truth about his mother. Meanwhile, The Hunter puts his plan into action, resulting in an explosive ending.
- Footage of A Clear and Present Danger can be seen in this episode.
- Despire the importance of the security footage in the episode,it really doesn't have an impact on the plot.
- Tracy can be seen when the security footage is revealed to the public as the
- The prisoner that was first let out in the footage was Matt because the first prisoner that was inspected in A Clear and Present Danger was Matt and because the 2nd prisoner who was let out was as tall as Matt, the 2nd prisoner was female fugitive.
- Even though Peter knew that Hiro was with him on Flight 195, he said AMERICAN citizens while Hiro was Japanese.